Reschedule a Court Hearing

The Milwaukee Municipal Court accepts online Reschedule requests for certain types of cases and hearing types. To reschedule online, you will need to provide a valid email address and your Driver License or state-issued ID number.To learn more about which cases are not eligible, more

Please Note: If you want to reschedule an Arraignment in order to plead not guilty, you may be able to submit the plea online and receive a future pretrial date. Click Submit a Not Guilty Plea under Online Services for more information. To begin, enter one of your case numbers and then click Continue.